Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Went back to vj to collect my school cert, then off to visit alan. We came, we ate, we conquered. Hahha. Alan gave us fifty bucks to get food, so we bouht two pies from don pie, soyabean drink(yes i'm turning into a soya addict), and three bags of sweets to help him replenish his stock. Hung around for a while till we got bored and chased away a bunch of his students.

Walked around parkway for a while. I dropped by 77th street to check out th beanies which were bloody expensive and not exactly the colours i had in mind. I was tempted to buy this cute ipod sleeve in the shape of a hoodie with devil horns from rusty, but managed to restrain myself in the end. Smoked a bit when I got home, but before entering my house. Burnt myself while toying the cig in my fingers and it bloody hurts. I wonder if I'm the only one who feels that cigerette smoke taste lightly bitter. Thatswhat thing th sort of irks me. The mintiness is really nice especially when you drink water of that, but the smoke tends to have this light bitter aftertaste. Ugh. Guess that's wht stps me from smoking too often.

I think I will get sevvy to help me get the HIM beanie and bring it over for me when she gets back or sth...

No comments: